November 1, 2011

72 days?! Really?

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I know I shouldn't be writing on this because the entire rest of the world is but I couldn't help myself. The Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries split rocked my world yesterday morning. My 20 year old brother was the first to tell me (cool right?) and I immediately went to my favorite celebrity blog Perezhilton.com to see if it was true since he is alwayssss right. Sure enough, there it was on his blog and Ryan Seacrest had confirmed it. This is so stupid that I'm writing about this but I was honestly disappointed. I'm the biggest romantic in the world and I honestly believed that it would last. I always have liked Kim too I just didn't understand why they rushed into it and why she was marrying a 26 year old Frankenstein who acted like a high school boy. Next time, if there ever is a next time (I'm sure there will be let's be serious) I hope she chooses more wisely and doesn't rush to get married. It's not all about a TV show Kim! Anyways, I really do wish both of them luck and I hope that there is love for them in the future. Until then, I can't wait to watch this drama unfold on the upcoming season of Kim and Khloe take New York! What do you think? Was her wedding a scam or was it real?

One last thing! I was busy yesterday so I didn't get to wish everyone a Happy Halloween! I love seeing the little kiddies in their cute costumes! Hope everyone had a spooky day!



No comments:

Post a Comment