November 3, 2011

It's a Bieber Christmas!


I don't care what anyone says, I love the Biebs.  This post is a call to all of you Christmas lovers out there to go get his new CD Under the Mistletoe.  You may be extremely surprised when you first listen because HE NO LONGER SOUNDS LIKE A PRETTY LITTLE GIRL.  Even though I loved that little girl voice, I am really digging Justin's new manlier sound.  I have never in my life listened to Christmas music this early but I can't help myself. It's just that good.  So if you love Christmas and/or Justin, GO GET THIS CD! Here is the song list with my personal favorites highlighted!

1. Only Thing I Ever Get For Christmas
2. Mistletoe
3. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire) feat. Usher
4. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
5. Fa La La feat. Boyz II Men
6. Christmas Love
7. All I Want For Christmas Is You Duet Mariah Carey
8. Drummer Boy feat. Busta Rhymes-  Busta makes this song amazing!
9. All I Want Is You
10. Fa La La (acapella) feat. Boyz II Men
11. Christmas Eve-written by my favorite Chris Brown SOOOO GOOOOD
12. Home This Christmas feat. The Band Perry
13. Silent Night- beautiful take on the classic song




































No comments:

Post a Comment