November 13, 2011

This one's for the girls!

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo I had my second attempt at the praxis II social studies content knowledge (missed it the first time by 1 point!) on Saturday so that is why I haven't written in about a week.  That test is impossible! I still don't know how I did but I do know that I don't feel super confident about it! I studied nonstop for a month so I really hope I pass, otherwise it may be a lost cause haha. Anywho, I got to go home afterwards to spend a short 24 hours in Northern VA for some family time.  Most of the  girls on my dad's side of the family went out to dinner to celebrate my cousin's upcoming wedding.  This has never happened in all of my 23 years.  We need to have more girl time!  There's something about being with a group of strong, amazing women.  Boys are great and all, but there is nothing like great girl talks.  I'm very lucky to have so many great women in my life, and this is only one side of the family! Here are some pictures of the Butler/Hempton girls throughout the years! Sorry to Nanny and Aunt Judy because I couldn't find any pictures of you online! Love you alll and thanks for so many memories and fun times!

Taylor and I

Mom and I after high school grad

Gram and I before Prom
Aunt Lori and Marissa

MB and her pups
Aunt Carrie, Taylor and I
Aunt Melanie!!
Beautiful Aunt Wendy and Rosie
Love this girl! Abgailllll

No comments:

Post a Comment