October 30, 2011

Hello Blogging World! As you can see I have a new blog courtesy of one of my besties Kate! Isn't it purrtyy? Her design page is at the bottom of my blog if you want to check out more of what she is working with! Anyways, I am so excited to start blogging more frequently now that I have this beautiful design! And about what will I be blogging about do you ask? Well the answer there is: everything.  Life, thoughts on life, anything going on in my life, so yea, basically life. 


So, to start off, yesterday was the first/only time I celebrated Halloween this year.  I went with my roommates, a few friends in my sorority, one of my best friends from home was here, and her boyfriend, and a few other stragglers came along as well.  I went as a flapper-see pic, and it was a pretty successful night.  Needless to say, I am soooo over this college limbo thing.  I'm not in college anymore, yet since I'm in grad school AT the same place as my undergrad, I still kind of am.  I'm looking forward to my grown up life, just because I'm more of a homebody anyways and a good movie/talk night in with my friends beats going out to me most of the time.   What's your guy's take? To stay in or to not stay in? That is the question.....

   
Katie and I before going out

    



3 comments:

  1. Yay! First comment! I'm so excited for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how I feel... I'd always rather stay in and watch a movie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that is why we are best friends obviii :)

    ReplyDelete